• This site is best viewed with a 1024 x 768 graphic resolution
  • Wednesday, August 17, 2005

    And you thought it only happens in emails...

    SPAM!! that's right I'm getting these sensless spam comments on my comments page...argh it's annoying and very irritating... take a look for yourself...

    Sigh, I guess it's my mistake since I actually set the permission level for comment posts to annynomous....and the reason behind this is so that people without a blogger account can also add their comments. Lol in a way I feel violated lol!! hehe anyway looks like I'm not the only one with this problem:

    Justin's Site

    Well what should I do about it? any suggestions?
    HELP ME!!

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Kamigoroshi said...

    Move to a domain and a webhost. Get Wordpress. Install two of the best spam filter plugins ever seen. Laugh as spam can't get through.

    I get 800-900 spam comments a day which is natural for DIY-Blog applications like Wordpress or Movable Type. Blogger blogs get that much spam too, but they have their own spam filtering system...but it doesn't seem to block manual spam. You can wait till blogger comes up with a better spam filtering software. You can imagine that a few spam comments a day isn't as bad as some of us who have to filter through 800-900 spam comments a day. Or you can move to Wordpress nd never see spam ever again. :)

    10:42 p.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    of course you should set your comment-allowing to anonymous. nothing like being a victim of blogism to spoil your day.

    10:48 p.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree with Kamigoroshi.

    Move ur blog to a WordPress powered blog. Hehe.

    But well, I do agree with Kerfy as well.

    Cheers.

    12:45 a.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Life is like playing a live phone sex violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. live phone sex

    10:27 a.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home