• This site is best viewed with a 1024 x 768 graphic resolution
  • Thursday, August 18, 2005

    Some updates on me....

    well I realized over the past few days I have been posting about issues and not really talking so much about what's been going on with me, so for those curious readers out there, here's what I've been upto lately:

    I completed my volunteer internship for the summer
    For those of you who don't know, I was voluntering as a HR assistant for a local non profit organization here. This whole internship is part of a program that is run by the university. Well Wedensday was the final evaluation day, and here's what my boss wrote about me:

    " Overall Prashanth was consistant in his work and exhibited enthusiasm towards assigned task. He approached each assignment with a positive and optimistic attittude and this was reflected in the end product"
    Performance Rating - Exceptional
    This is what you get when you show dedication and commitment to your work :)
    Studying for my statistics final exam
    Yeap, because I only have one final paper to write this term, (the rest were all either take home finals or optional finals) so I've been pretty much spending all my time in the library working on statisitcs
    Searching and adding new features for my blog
    Lately this is what I've been doing during my break time from studying or during my "de-stressing" time. I'm looking at new templates and other wicked features to add to my blog in the near future
    Listening to Craig Chaquico
    The guy is just amazing, he's an instrumental guitarist and he plays some really wonderful tunes. I will post more about this talented yet not-so-famous musician later on.
    Well pretty much that's all I've been busy with over the last couple of days.