• This site is best viewed with a 1024 x 768 graphic resolution
  • Sunday, August 21, 2005

    It's time to move....

    hey everyone, this will be my last post over here: I've decided to move over to Word Press for good. So I'll need all of you to update your links, cuz my new address will now be www.centerpide.net - I won't be blogging for the next 1-2 days as I need to work on installing the plugins needed and I need to set up the comment system etc... so yeah I will be busy for abit.

    Anyway please don't forget to update your links!!


    god bless and have a good day!

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    nice... and all the best with the new site

    4:58 a.m.  
    Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

    What's Word Press btw?

    And yeah....damn cute profile pic....the pan cake's making such a cute expression!!

    Cheerzz!!

    3:16 p.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very nice site! » » »

    12:45 p.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

    9:42 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home